Sunday 7 August 2011

Gin in Teacups 06/08/11


As my very first post I would just like to introduce myself - so ...this is me.

This was the outfit I wore to Gin in Teacups at Glasgow's Chambre69. A lovely little vintage fair in a cool new venue. I had my Bowjangles Vintage stall with loads of ladieswear, menswear & accessories for sale. There were lots of lovely vintage goodies on offer throughout the fair. I bought six...(yes six!) blouses. (I may have an obsession forming!) As well as a cool stripey blazer with massive shoulder pads + some crazy stripey denim shorts. All this for under 60 quid....dont you just love vintage fairs!? Although I really should try selling more and shopping less. I say this every time...

Photos of my purchases coming soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Love the jumpsuit babes. Well done on setting up your new blog too :) It's looking good xx

    ReplyDelete